Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome!

I guess I should introduce you to our family first. You all know me, I just turned 30 this July. YIKES! Most know my husband Tommy, yes thats his legal name. Some might know Shane, he's our first baby, turned 5 this past April. He just started Tae Kwon Do and loves it. Our second baby, Colbi, turned 3 in February. She's a Hannah Montana wanna be! Then there is our little Kasey Shmasey. She is 18 months old. We have 2 dogs, Boomer, a golden retriever, and Kirby, an american eskimo. Needless to say we have a full house. We live in the 16 Acres section of Springfield, MA. Despite our efforts to sell the house, the economy beat us down, so we are still in our 3 bedroom ranch. Maybe next Spring. The only good thing is that I have basically used my house as a gigantic artists canvas. Remodeling all Spring and Summer. That is a seperate blog ALL on its own! So thats a little about everything. I will post more pictures, and more blogs about different aspects of our life and whats happening. So stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

teresa anthony said...

Hi Tarynn,

We just got back from vacation and I was catching up on the family blogs and saw your comment and linked on over here.

How great that you are starting a blog to keep us all connected.

It was great to see your beautiful family at Carolyn and Tim's wedding, but unfortunately I never got a chance to chat. Theresa Foley was catching me up at one point on all of your children's names and ages and she was telling me that you are an awesome mom, and from your blog description, it sounds like you are super creative (my hunch is that you inherited that from your own mom :) - which is fabulous.

I loved seeing the wedding photo - and as if you haven't heard this a million times, WOW do you look like your mom. You and Tommy are gorgeous in that photo!

Did you say that you guys own 16 acres? Living on a city 1/4 acre lot (and having grown up in the country - your mom would remember Holtwood - it was truly in the middle of nowhere), 16 acres sounds like a dream, especially with kids. Scott and I hope to move farther out someday, but the housing market does make it a little tough right now to sell.

I look forward to pictures of your family.

Love, Teresa (McDonnell) Anthony

Lorrie and Fred said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Tarynn! We're looking forward to your posts and hearing more about The Loranger life. With three young children you probably don't have any dull moments, and lots of funny ones that only kids can create. We'll be checking in frequently! It was so great to see you at Carolyn's wedding and spend some time together at Hershey Park. However, I'm still kind of bummed that Hershey Park doesn't have "fast passes". Disney has spoiled me forever. The only good part of waiting in line is that you do have time for conversation and some catching up. God bless all of you!